Recognising CommitmentRead on below
Here at The Daily Mile Foundation we are committed to support all schools in the UK and beyond to adopt The Daily Mile in a way that’s effective and sustainable for years to come. We’re immensely proud of all the schools, teachers, children, parents and carers that make up our global Daily Mile community.
To say thank you for joining The Daily Mile movement, all English schools that sign up will receive the latest news, hints and tips from the Foundation, plus some free resources delivered straight to your school.
Here’s a flavour of some of the resources we’ll send you to support you on your Daily Mile journey:
- A welcome email confirming that you’re officially part of The Daily Mile movement (remember to add [email protected] to your safe senders list!).
- A Daily Mile Starter Pack containing all the information you need to get started, posted straight to your school.
- Termly newsletters containing the latest Daily Mile news, hints and tips.
- Regular check-ins from the Foundation for support and feedback.
- Child-pleasing Daily Mile rewards to inspire the children to keep running.
- Free rewards to celebrate your schools’ Daily Milestones – e.g. 6 weeks, 6 months, and 1 year of demonstrating good Daily Mile practice, as per our core principles.
We want to say a big thank you to all the teachers, parents and schools who work hard to make The Daily Mile possible every day, for the hundreds of thousands of children that take part.
If you have any questions, please contact us – we’re here to help!
Good luck as you start your Daily Mile journey.